Beaufort Town Center is uniquely positioned along Highway 21 / Boundary Street, in the heart of the City’s redevelopment district, where it is adjacent to the City and County Government Centers and the Intracoastal Waterway. With more than 40,000 cars passing each day, Beaufort Town Center combines office, hotel, retail, restaurant and residential opportunities. This 50+ acre new urban town center blends corporate offices into the environment of giant live oaks and magnificent views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
Why locate to Beaufort Town Center?
Beaufort Town Center has the highest traffic count in the City of Beaufort, with more than 40,000 cars passing the entrances each day.
- Enjoy the benefits of two hotels, seven restaurants, class A office space, parks and waterfront strolling areas within walking distance.
- It is adjacent to the Beaufort County Government Center and the City of Beaufort Municipal Complex
- Both the Technical College of the Lowcountry and the University of South Carolina Beaufort are less than a mile away.
- Duke-affiliated healthcare provided by Beaufort Memorial Hospital is only a mile away.
- It is equidistant between the Marine Corps Air Station and the Recruit Depot Parris Island.
- It is a convenient drive from numerous residential communities, including the historic Old Point, Habersham, Dataw Island and the village of Port Royal.
Two traffic lights and an abundance of parking assure easy access to Beaufort Town Center. The narrow streets, square intersections and mature trees link Beaufort Town Center with the design standards of the past. Fiber and broadband communications available from a number of service providers connect Beaufort Town Center with the future. Beaufort Town Center’s infrastructure in place and it offers flexible zoning, which means locating here can save you time and money. Before moving anywhere else, you owe it to yourself to consider Beaufort Town Center. You’ll be glad you did.